Thanks to everyone who participated in this contest!
Congrats! Hope you have a great time!
Which weekend do you plan to attend? I’d love to hear about your visit!
****Give-A-Way contest ended, but still check out the festival info below!*****
DID YOU KNOW that the National Maple Syrup Festival is held right here in Indiana? I had no idea!
This unique annual event is held at Burton’s Maplewood Farm, located near Medora, Indiana. Nestled in the rolling hills of Southern Indiana, festival goers can enjoy the taste of country made hot pancakes with 100% pure Maple Syrup all day every day as well as experience a variety of fun-filled events, activities, Live-music & demonstrations are sure to keep you entertained and coming back for more year after year. Maple Syrup Producers from every maple syrup producing state in America are invited to come and share their version of 100% pure Maple Syrup so get your sweet tooth ready!
Here’s how to enter:
1. Share this blog with your friends on Facebook or Twitter and leave a comment below with the link to your post.
For more chances to enter:
2. Follow me on Twitter at @Chelsea_PA and post the tweet below. Then leave an additional comment below with the link to the tweet!
“I want to join @Chelsea_PA at #MapleFest13 with @maplewoodfarms, @kingarthurflour and @basilmomma! #maplesyrup #SVChallenge”
3. Subscribe to my blog! Follow it above if you are a wordpress user, or just subscribe via email. Once you follow my blog, leave another comment saying you did that as well.
BEST OF LUCK! The contest will only be open until Monday at noon so don’t miss it!
(Sorry for the short notice, but we have time to mail you the tickets!)
ALSO………….King Arthur Flour is holding the KAF Sweet Victory Challenge recipe contest and you could win!
To enter, create a recipe using pure maple syrup and King Arthur Flour and you could win big! The contest will be held during the National Maple Syrup Festival on March 2nd, 9th. There are two divisions (Adult, Youth), with three Categories (Savory Main Dish, Dessert, Breakfast) for each division. Visit http://www.sweetvictorychallenge.com/ to learn more and enter. HURRY THOUGH! Entries for this are due TOMORROW!
2013 National Maple Syrup Festival
March 2nd & 3rd, 9th & 10th
8121 W. County Rd. 75 South
Medora, IN 47260
Children 4 yrs old and under: Free!
Youth (5 to 15 yrs old): $6.00
Adults (16 – 64 yrs old): $10.00
Seniors (65+): $8.00
Cool thing to know! – Donate (1) canned good for a $2.00 discount off. All donated food will be given to area food pantries.
I will be attending the festival as well so hope you all come and join me!
Check out some more info about the National Maple Syrup Festival in these articles!
- My Indiana Home: http://my-indiana-home.com/the-national-maple-syrup-festival-a-sweet-celebration/
- Inside Indiana Business: https://www.insideindianabusiness.com/newsitem.asp?id=57951&ts=true#middle
- Just Short Of Crazy Blog: http://justshortofcrazy.com/2013/02/national-maple-syrup-festival-sweet-victory-recipe-challenge-svchallenge/