Posted on October 30, 2013, in Ag Events, Agvocating and tagged #WeAreFFA, 86th National FFA Convention & Expo, agchat, agvocating, Blue FFA jackets, Blue jackets, Celebrating 80 Years Of The FFA Jacket, FFA, FFA Foundation, FFA students, History of the FFA Jacket, IgniteFFA, KY, Lousiville, National FFA, National FFA Convention, National FFA Convention 2013, National FFA Organization. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- 28,685 hits
- RT @WhyIFarm: "The earth does not belong to us. We belong to the earth." On this #earthday we are reminded of our growing responsibility to… 1 year ago
- RT @WhyIFarm: Today we're throwing back to our very first #WhyIFarm video from 2013. Watch here: facebook.com/WhyIFarm/video… RT if you can rela… 1 year ago
- Do you buy the @OceanSprayInc #cranberrysauce or do you have a homemade recipe? Either way, it’s pretty neat to see… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 year ago
- RT @WhyIFarm: To those who work in acres, not hours, this one’s for you. #aharveststory #harvest17 #whyifarm #nationalfarmersday https://t.… 1 year ago
- RT @WhyIFarm: "I farm to feed my friends, feed my family, and feed my enemies..." -Terren Moore of Winona, Texas" bit.ly/TerrenMoore #… 2 years ago
Rural Housewives Contributor