Posted on October 30, 2013, in Ag Events, Agvocating and tagged #WeAreFFA, 86th National FFA Convention & Expo, agchat, agvocating, Blue FFA jackets, Blue jackets, Celebrating 80 Years Of The FFA Jacket, FFA, FFA Foundation, FFA students, History of the FFA Jacket, IgniteFFA, KY, Lousiville, National FFA, National FFA Convention, National FFA Convention 2013, National FFA Organization. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- 30,594 hits
- This fall may look different than most, but it’s still harvest time. 🧡 An oldie but goodie from @WhyIFarm: youtu.be/dFAjRF2OnCA 4 months ago
- Our little garden helper. 🥰 Zucchini and squash are starting to take off! What’s your favorite way to eat them?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 months ago
- Sights of fall. 🥰 #harvest19 https://t.co/ft4e0MV766 1 year ago
- RT @WhyIFarm: "The earth does not belong to us. We belong to the earth." On this #earthday we are reminded of our growing responsibility to… 2 years ago
- RT @WhyIFarm: Today we're throwing back to our very first #WhyIFarm video from 2013. Watch here: facebook.com/WhyIFarm/video… RT if you can rela… 3 years ago
Rural Housewives Contributor